Xcel Energy recently announced featured Q4 2019 and Q1 2020 residential HVAC rebates changes and updates. Key details worth sharing:
- Homeowners can earn up to $500 in rebates for the purchase and installation of high-efficiency cooling systems.
- Homeowners who use natural gas or electric furnaces with electric motors for heating only, are eligible for a $65 rebate. Customers who use the EMC(it’s ECM) for heating and cooling are eligible for a $100 rebate.
- No bonus furnace rebates are offered in Q4 2019; likely not offered in Q1 2020.
- The electric motor rebate not continuing into 2020. Any purchases and installations invoiced in 2019 are eligible for rebate, if the application is submitted by Sept. 30, 2020. Purchases installed and invoiced in 2020 are not eligible for rebate.
- Additional rebate changes maybe on the horizons. Sensible is committed to keeping our clients stay aware of any changes.
Sensible Heating & Cooling is a preferred participating contractor of Xcel Energy. We value this designation and our ability to deliver the inside scoop on new and featured rebates. If you have questions about remaining 2019 rebates or those offered in 2020, or if you’re in need of new qualifying equipment installation, contact Sensible at 720-876-7166. We always help our customers to complete online rebate submission applications to ensure maximum dollar back. Specific system rebate information is available via Xcel Energy’s website.
About Sensible Heating & Cooling
Sensible Heating & Cooling is Denver’s Premier Heating & Cooling Company, offering a wealth of experience and knowledge in traditional HVAC, as well as alternative systems such as geothermal, heat pumps and boilers. To learn more about Sensible, visit https://sensibleheat.net/.