And just like that, snow has hit Colorado. As winter fast approaches, have you taken inventory of your heating and cooling needs? If you’ve waited this long, let’s just say that you don’t want to wait any longer to take care of any maintenance and repairs.
Right now, the most important system that you want to make sure is working is your furnace. And we want to ensure that you stay warm and cozy this winter with a functional furnace.
One of the reasons that we stress taking care of your maintenance and repair needs early is to help you avoid potential supply chain issues that can occur. Supply chain issues are more common than they may seem, and they happen when demand is high and supply is low.
That’s why it’s critical to check that your HVAC system is working because you don’t want to find yourself stuck needing a repair part that isn’t available or is delayed. Planning ahead can save you stress, costs and is the more sensible approach.
So give us a call today to make sure that your furnace will keep you warm this winter, and just so you’re prepared, here are some of our go-to furnace upkeep tips:
- Adopt an annual maintenance routine to extend the life of your furnace.
- Clean the ducts to prevent build-up and remove any clutter around the furnace.
- Install a programmable thermostat to help you save on energy-related costs.
- Replace filters or have a Sensible HVAC technician replace the filters for you.*
- Have a Sensible HVAC technician come out for a “well-furnace” visit which includes:
- Cleaning your furnace to restore it to factory-fresh conditions.
- Inspecting all system components (electrical, gas, thermostat).
- Performing a safety inspection of the furnace, flue, venting, and draft assembly.
- Perming a camera inspection of the heat exchanger.
- Clearing and checking the blower and flame sensor rod.
Ready to get ahead on your heating and cooling? We’re ready when you are. Give us a call!
*We try to keep different filter sizes on hand, but ask that if you have a special filter to let us know or have one ready for us to change for you.
About Sensible Heating & Cooling
For us, Sensible is a way of life. Our form is function, and we want to equip you with the right information so you feel empowered to make the right decisions for your home. If you want to work with a premier heating and cooling company you can trust, you want Sensible.
To learn more about our services and to take our virtual estimate survey, contact us today.
We have integrity. We build trust. We give you comfort.