With Metro Area daytime temperatures averaging 67 degrees and overnight lows of 38, it’s reasonable to assume a large number of furnaces are well-employed this time of year. But just how many of us have given thought to our heating system’s effect on the quality of the indoor air we breathe?
If your home uses a furnace to provide heat, regular maintenance can ensure operational efficiency and limited surprises. When you select Sensible Heating & Cooling to perform a “well-furnace” visit, we’ll dispatch a highly trained and well-informed Sensible HVAC technician to complete the following procedures:
- Clean the furnace to restore it to factory-fresh conditions.
- Inspect all system components, including electrical, gas and thermostat operation.
- Perform a safety inspection of the furnace, the flue, venting and draft assembly.
- A camera inspection of your heat exchanger.
- Clean and check the blower and flame sensor rod.
Sensible is licensed to complete furnace certifications and check-ups in the Denver Metro, as well as Boulder, and is happy to answer any specific questions you may have about the process. Call us at 720-876-7166 or email Sensible Owners, Dan Schmied and Phil Jensen.
About Sensible Heating & Cooling
Sensible Heating & Cooling is Denver’s Premier Heating & Cooling Company, offering a wealth of experience and knowledge in traditional HVAC, as well as alternative systems such as geothermal, heat pumps and boilers. To learn more about Sensible and to take our virtual estimate survey, visit http://sensibleheat.net/.