Pandemic fatigue is a real thing as people become restless after months of forced changes to routines and daily traditions. At Sensible Heating & Cooling, we acknowledge the restlessness at-large, but we’re not letting up on our commitment to safety.
To preserve the well-being of our clients, employees and partners, we’re committed to continuing our previously implemented precautions and social-distancing ordinances, while maintaining unprecedented service.
Sensible Heating & Cooling Safety Precautions
- Prior to conducting home-visits, customers are asked to participate in preliminary discussions with Sensible representatives via phone to assess HVAC needs.
- Customers can choose to have one of Sensible’s highly thorough and well-versed installers and technicians visit their home to further assess HVAC needs. More details are available at Sensible Heating & Cooling.
- When a Sensible installer or technician does enter a customer’s home, they are properly outfitted with disposable shoe-covers, face masks and urged to frequently use hand-sanitizer.
- During these times, Sensible will continue to uphold our remote workplace environment – an original concept on which Sensible was founded.
- Sensible employees are encouraged to stay home if they feel ill, and we will make scheduling adjustments as necessary to ensure all customers’ needs are managed in a timely fashion.
Sensible Heating & Cooling is actively monitoring COVID-19 guidance published by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. For questions about services and/or practices, please contact Sensible at 720-876-7166 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
About Sensible Heating & Cooling
Sensible Heating & Cooling is Denver’s Premier Heating & Cooling Company, offering a wealth of experience and knowledge in traditional HVAC, as well as alternative systems such as geothermal, heat pumps and boilers. To learn more about Sensible and to take our virtual estimate survey, visit http://sensibleheat.net/.